Monday, February 11, 2013

Just a thought.....


Sometimes all you can give is an unconditional love 
Sometimes all you have is just not enough

Sometimes life is like an extended dream 
Sometimes dreams aren’t what they seem

Sometimes giggles can ease your heart
Sometimes the same giggle breaks it apart

Sometimes thoughts spin faster than you move
Sometimes even fastest spin is the slowest groove

Sometimes solace is the only word on mind
Sometimes solace is the only space you can’t find

Sometimes you give in to queries that each pang implies 
Sometimes same pain turns you nonchalant to replies

Sometimes flights of dreams is a soothing respite
Sometimes same dreams poses the biggest fright

Sometimes togetherness has all the delights in store
Sometimes solitude is all that you crave for

Sometimes night gets too dazzling to withstand
Sometimes even dawn can withdraw her hand

Sometimes you just surrender to convictions
Sometimes conviction goes through incisions

Sometimes story in your head is beyond eviction
Sometimes reality you lived in,turns out to be a fiction

Sometimes you live and relive few memories to satiety
Sometimes you sleep endless hours to ward off memories

Sometimes I think am I the person what you see?
Or is it just the reflect of what you want me to be....

Sometimes I painfully conceal,those emotions so white so true
Sometimes I proudly pretend coz I am what you made me ,I am you......







15 comments:

Aditya said...

I like the way you play with words
beautiful creation!!

Sid said...

An amazin talent at display...
love your work!!!!

Anonymous said...

In love with your work...

Unknown said...

There are very few write ups to which i can connect myself to.. and this is one of them... Readin every line makes me feel as it renders a page from my past.... Great work... Seriously very touchy ...

Anonymous said...

From where do you bring these thoughts?
every time i read your poem, i feel is this the same girl i know?
Such soft and simple girl yet such strong emotions at display
you are a artist!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awsumm thinking...u've jotted down the innocent thought process of an innocent mind...no strings..congratulations

Unknown said...

Awsumm...u hv penned down the innocent thought process of an innocent..yet progressive mind..congratulations

Amol said...

Very true and pure thoughts.....only innocent heart can have such feeling.... Awesome creation... Sweet and touchy...

shilpa said...

I must say u ve demonstrated the truth of life.The way u ve appended the outline of one's life through your beautiful words
and innocent thoughts is highly appreciable.

I m sure the readers who would read this writing of yours' would definitely realise themselves and
feel the charm of life :)

U have joined the two corners of a river of thoughts through your writing :):)

In this busy world i do realise that your creations definitely work as a source of meditation for me and i feel
good about myself.
.You are really a very excellent writer.Have no words to express for your creation.

Keep going as i think god has given you the rights to change the outlook of our life :)

shilpa said...

I must say u ve demonstrated the truth of life.The way u ve appended the outline of one's life through your beautiful words
and innocent thoughts is highly appreciable.

I m sure the readers who would read this writing of yours' would definitely realise themselves and
feel the charm of life :)

U have joined the two corners of a river of thoughts through your writing :):)

In this busy world i do realise that your creations definitely work as a source of meditation for me and i feel
good about myself.
.You are really a very excellent writer.Have no words to express for your creation.

Keep going as i think god has given you the rights to change the outlook of our life :)

Unknown said...

Beautifull poem with bbeautifull words

Unknown said...

Just don't no how can someone thought beautifully sometimes...

There are no words for me what you write sometimes....

But whatever u write sometimes...

Surely hit our hearts every times...

Unknown said...

Sometimes a word is enough to cherish your creation.
Sometimes even words are not enough to praise your creations.
Just a thought from me.....��

Unknown said...

You know I was reading this, and it does remind me of Bob Dylan.
Its got that kind of feel...simple words put together to convey the truth.
Behind those innocent and beautiful words lies a message so meaningful and thought provoking.

...fire cube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.